Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Budget variations and take corrective action
- Define Practices & Processes
- Collate and report information on Market Performance, Knowledge, and Share of market
- Strategy on segments: Self Employed Professional and Non Professional, Employed, Rent Discounting Market, Non Residential Premises, Home Equity Loans
- Audit and monitor team size
- Ensures cross sales
- Point of escalation for Sales support manager/TM
- Achieving targets of the teams assigned to him and of the members
- Responsible for ensuring NPE targets are met
- Responsible for adhering to cost budgets
- Expansion of territory, recruitment of team leaders and members
- Participate in the team meetings
- Monitor the team managers DAR
- Meet the team members once a month without the TM to understand any issues
- Ensure roles of TL and Sales executive are performed as defined
- Sort out infrastructure issues
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A. Incentives
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be a graduate from any field.
- Must have 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of team handling experience
- Should have an inclination towards sales
- Must have prior work experience in mortgage / home loan business
HDFC Sales values integrity, commitment, teamwork and excellence in customer service. Our most valuable assets are our Human Resources. We are truly proud that today we have a highly motivated team of sales persons.
We're in the business to serve customers. 'Service' is our value. The Sales officer is closest to the customer and is placed at the top and his managers are placed at the bottom. The manager is a facilitator spearheading team effort. The entire hierarchy is to facilitate the level above him so that customer servicing is done well.