- Interpretation of Credit Bureau Report, Assessment of Income, Analysis of Bank Statements, Assessing eligibility.
- Customer Interaction to understand needs, finds solutions within the product range available.
- Calculation of Net Present Values of maturing assets using excel sheets or programs.
- Knowledge of basic legal documentation involved in an acquisition of a home.
- Knowledge of technical fundamentals involved in an acquisition of a home.
- Cash flow method of assessment of NRI Loans, Ability to assess a Self Employed Loan.
Supervision of all the activities done by Non-sales Staff / coordinators:-
- Sanctioning :- File processing by coordinator within the time, customer calling, query resolving, file login at HDFC, faster sanction, keeping a check on TAT for Login & Sanction, checking the quality of calls to customers & processing by coordinators.
- Disbursement : - Customer calling after sanction of case, disbursement follow-up with customer & sales force, and technical updation for disbursement, resolving legal queries, and fixing of disbursement, keeping a check on TAT of legal updation, technical updation, and disbursement fixing.
- Project Approval :- Creation of property no., query resolving, builder appointment, project approval, keeping a check on TAT of project approval.
- Lead Management :- Timely updating of leads into LMS, proper follow-up on the next scheduled action date, auditing of leads, feedback & status.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A. Incentives
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Role:Credit Manager-Corporate Banking
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1. The candidate must be an MBA (preferable from any banking or finance background)
2. Should have good understanding of the Home loan industry and possess sound knowledge of documentation and legal issues
3. Effective communication skills
4. Analytical & managerial abilities
5. Solution orientation, ability to work under time pressure
6. Good organization skills
7. Positive attitude
8. Willing to join in 20 to 25 business days
HDFC Sales is a wholly owned subsidiary of HDFC Ltd. The company has been floated as a distribution arm of HDFC with an objective of offering quick and easy service to prospective clients of HDFC group. HDFC Sales offers financial management solutions to individuals encompassing among other products like Home Loans, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds and Fixed Deposits
HDFC Sales values integrity, commitment, teamwork and excellence in customer service. Our most valuable assets are our Human Resources. We are truly proud that today we have a highly motivated team of sales persons.
We're in the business to serve customers. 'Service' is our value. The Sales officer is closest to the customer and is placed at the top and his managers are placed at the bottom. The manager is a facilitator spearheading team effort. The entire hierarchy is to facilitate the level above him so that customer servicing is done well.
Contact Company:HDFC Sales Pvt. Ltd