1. Responsible for identifying and sourcing of vendors at the time of establishment of new branches or if the need arises. These include Chair vendors / Inverter vendors / A/c vendors / Water purifier vendors / Movers & packers etc. The scope includes vendor scrutiny, registration, inviting quotations, negotiations for cost benefit.
2. Timely visits to all the branches of your respective region. (At least one visit at every branch in a month). Resolve issues related to electricity / AC/ renovation / plumbing / networking etc.
3. Ensuring payment clearance of vendors from the HO within pre-defined TAT. Submission of original bills to HO.
4. Monitoring & Managing:
- Inventory & Stationary as per office requirement
- Courier services
- Cleaning Material as per individual branch requirements
- Data Compilation and co-ordination with respect to attendance of office boys.
5. Co-ordination for End-to-end induction and training sessions:
- Hotel bookings
- Employee travel arrangements
- Breakfast, lunch & refreshments during or post training sessions
1. Will assist the Regional HR in the following activities:
Recruitment & Referral
2. Appointment Letter Generation
3. HR query resolutions related to HR within 3 working days
4. Exit Formalities:
5. Employee Engagement
1. Scheduled visits to:
- PT Submission every month & ensuring PT submission for all the respective branches.
- Employment Exchange for ER1 file every quarter
- Labour welfare office for submission of labour fund on half yearly
2. Responsible for timely generation and renewal of Shops and Establishment certificates
3. Arranging ESIC card camp at your respective branches within prescribed time
4. Ensuring a proper display of notices and policies on notice board at your respective locations
5. Ensure that all relevant registers applicable for that state are maintained
Maintaining and Co-ordination:
- Responsible for co-ordinating to resolve queries related to system, printer & scanner with IT Team.
- Maintaining Asset verification report and ensuring Installation of new system for all your branches
- Coordination regarding work related to networking / CC TV Camera / Network link & server issue
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Excellent Communication skill (written and verbal)
2. Writing & Presentation skill
3. Having excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate to people
4. Open for travelling
5. Excellent planning & organizing skills
6. Should possess strong analytical ability
7. Must be a graduate (any stream)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC Sales values integrity, commitment, teamwork and excellence in customer service. Our most valuable assets are our Human Resources. We are truly proud that today we have a highly motivated team of sales persons
Recruiter Name:Shweta Kanabar
Contact Company:HDFC Sales Pvt. Ltd