Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying training needs from different departments by meeting the stake holders and using reports.
- Plan training interventions for the sales team based on Training Need Identification.
- Prepare and communicate the training calender on regular basis and ensure all the training activities are delivered as per the training calendar.
- Review daily file and share the observations with concerned location head.
- Plan and execute the New Employee Induction program.
- Prepare and maintain reports on monthly basis to track the efficacy of training imparted.
- Supporting the effective on-boarding, sales and product training for existing Life Insurance, General Insurance, Mutual fund, Fixed deposits by creating effective training modules.
- Responsible for the delivery of training for technical and non-technical skills for existing and new insurance products and other processes, etc.
- Content development and creating process modules.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for projects and initiatives within the department and Company.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role:Technical / Process Trainer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience in Functional and Behavioral Training
- Additional Training certifications will have an edge
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of regional languages will be preferred
- Willing to travel extensively
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:HDFC Sales Pvt. Ltd