Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategizing, Creative Development (theme, designing, graphic representations, etc.) and implementation of collaterals like Emailers, Internal News Letter, Leaflets, Flyers, Standees, Banners, etc. for Business Promotion, Contests, etc. across business units & products
Creating collaterals and collages for various activities conducted in the offices (Annual Party, Sports, Festival Celebration, CSR Activity etc.
- Content Writing
- Designing Collaterals and presentations for Domestic and International Meets
- Designing Certificates and procurement of trophies, plaques, medals etc. for Rewards & Recognition
- Adhering to the timelines for the collaterals
- Print Co-ordination with the vendor and distributing the same to the Process Owners
- Standardizing the processes & work flow structure of Marketing Activity Budgeting.
- Maintain Budget Tracker
- Coordinating & ensuring smooth functioning of all Digital channels for the Company like the Website, Facebook/LinkedIn (Company Intranet), etc.
- Preparing plans for the above channels & ensuring regular posting/updating & monitoring of the same
- Researching Website and Marketing practices of Competitors on a regular basis and accordingly taking necessary steps
- Creating & maintaining relations with the marketing vendors, agencies and freelancers
- Procurement of gifts for contests
- Negotiation on rates shared by vendors
- Coordinating for collaterals and other printable materials
- Adherence to timelines as per the requirement
- Managing all Vendor Contracts and payments
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Corporate Communication Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate Skillset & Eligibility:
1. Must be a graduate from any stream (BMS/BMM preferable)
2. Must have excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
3. Should have an exposure into Content Writing,
4. Candidate with good Analytical skills would be preferable
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power point),
6. Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Picasa,
7. Good Understanding of Digital Communication
HDFC Sales values integrity, commitment, teamwork and excellence in customer service. Our most valuable assets are our Human Resources. We are truly proud that today we have a highly motivated team of sales persons.
We're in the business to serve customers. 'Service' is our value. The Sales officer is closest to the customer and is placed at the top and his managers are placed at the bottom. The manager is a facilitator spearheading team effort. The entire hierarchy is to facilitate the level above him so that customer servicing is done well.
At HDFC Sales Pvt. Ltd. we have the below mentioned divisions and respective products/functions that assess your current financial liabilities and investment objectives to arrive at the optimum investment mix that will help you cover your liabilities and achieve your financial goals.
Recruiter Name:Shweta Kanabar
Contact Company:HDFC Sales Pvt. Ltd